Social Media Manager (English)
The Social Media Manager developes the social media strategy and is responsible for community management and online reputation management. You are well aware of the trends in this field and you advice colleagues about new developments in Social Media.
You are very experienced in writing effective social content and you are actively involved in coordinating and creating this.
You are responsible for:
• Developing social media strategy and objectives
• Creation of monthly planning
• Evaluation of the social media strategy
• Community management, creating involvement with targetgroup
• Identifying the members and influencers within the communities
• Relationship management online partners
• Copywriting and editing online content
• Managing and developing social media channels
• 2 years experience in a similar role
• You work accurately and project-based, have an eye for detail, a hands-on mentality and communicative skills.
• Speaks and writes English fluently
• If you speak Dutch it’s a big advantage
You will work in an informal organization where there is room for development.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and does your resume match the above profile? Then we would like to hear more from you! Please send us your CV and a short letter of motivation