Are you highly customer focused with a great attention for details? Are you competent in developing direct response marketing campaigns and automating those? Are you passionate about sales and conversion funnels? Do you like to work with a fun and talented team responsible for driving sales and optimizing campaigns in an online performance marketing company with millions of impressions per hour?
You will be at the basis of a new exciting venture and team. You will be defining and executing strategies for Google ads. This also includes setting up and managing a team of media buyers with a focus on Google (and Double Click) but probably also other ad exchanges.
What will you be doing?
- Define Google ads strategies
- Setup new campaigns and optimize to certain KPI’s
- Managing large media budgets
- Create and manage a team of Google media buyers
What do we expect from you?
- 2 year + experience with Google ads (Adwords)
- Experience in direct response marketing campaigns
- Confident to work with large media budgets
- Analytical mind and able to optimize campaigns
- Experience with tracking parameters
What do we offer you?
- They are a market-proven, well-established and fast-growing company
- They offer a competitive salary package and bonus
- You will have full responsibility within your area of work
- They have regular team events, including office dinners, company trips, and parties
- Working in an informal, fun and multicultural working environment
- They love meetups and we invest on the personal development of each member of our team by offering budget and allowances for taking courses, attending conferences and other learning opportunities.