The Manager Content ensures the Content Team runs smoothly on a daily basis. The person is responsible for upholding the Content Team’s standards of high quality, set goals, manage projects and make sure these are completed before given deadlines and are compliant with the level of quality expected from other departments and third parties.
The Manager Content created a warm, friendly, safe environment in which team members feel listened to, and can channel their creativity and other skills into the company’s goals and projects.
- Lead the Content Team in their daily work, ongoing projects, technical issues etc.
- He/she is a liaison with other departments in order to solve any issue preventing daily workflow to take place, or to request improvements. This includes troubleshooting issues, reporting them to the adequate department, following up, and informing involved parties of any development.
- The Manager Content has an overview at all times.
- He/she is responsible for planning blog articles and other publication-related items. Management of delivery times, publication times, quality, and the enforcing of company policies and Content Guidelines are the main tasks pertaining to this specific area.
- HBO degree and 5 years experience in a similar role
- Sense of organisation
- Knowledge in SEO, writing process, publication standards
- Proactivity in spotting arising issues, technical, organisational, and personnel-related
- All-round IT knowledge
- Multilingualism (perfect English skills + 1 or 2 additional languages, preferably French or Spanish, although German, Dutch or another European language are welcome too)
You will work in an informal organization where there is room for development.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and does your resume match the above profile? Then we would like to hear more from you! Please send us your CV and a short letter of motivation