We are looking for a Developer with at least 3 year of relevant experience in native mobile development. Someone with extensive knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Gradle and with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following soft-skills:
- You’re a ‘glass half full’ kind of person – where others see only problems, you find possibilities that lead you and your team members to solutions
- Your work is consistently accurate, because you don’t let details drown you
- Being innovative for you isn’t ‘a thing’ – it’s just how you roll. You’re constantly upgrading your programming skills, thereby innovating the way both you and your team work
- Of course you’re a great communicator and a pleasure to have on any team
- You have the guts to make decisions, especially technical ones. You enjoy coaching and inspiring those around you to always strive for excellence.
- Last but not least: you know how to combine your layers of knowledge to (over)deliver first-rate end products to our various projects.
What do we expect from you?
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineer)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in native mobile development
- Extensive knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Gradle
- Experience with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs
- Knowledge of iOS development is an advantage
- Experience with test automation is an advantage
- Analytical thinking for solving problems
- Aim for reusable and maintainable code
- Affectionate about user oriented application development, working closely together with UX and Visual designers
- You’re fluent in both written & spoken English
What do we offer you?
- An informal and fun international working environment
- Own initiative and ideas are encouraged and appreciated
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Training opportunities
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to us and we will contact you as soon as possible. An online test will be part of the procedure