Content Manager Blog (Spanish or German)
The content department creates, provides and distributes relevant content for various channels and brands throughout the organisation with the goal of making new relations and/or strengthening existing relations. The department plays a crucial part in company communication.
The content manager is responsible for creating articles for different company blogs and partnering magazines. He or she must conduct in depth research before article creation and make sure that the content is informative, accurate and up to date. One of the tasks is the incorporation of SEO keywords, meta descriptions and hyperlinks in appropriate places of content. In this function it is essential to build relationships with other writers, either in-house or external, and to stay up to date on industry related news.
- Writes copy that drives conversion, increases click-through rates and engages with the reader
- Collaborates with a team of fellow writers to ensure customer facing copy is consistent
- Submits accurate and engaging copy that is in line with brand identity and tone of voice
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be either a native German speaker with excellent English skills or a native Spanish speaker with excellent English skills
- Available for 24 - 32 hours per week
- The ideal candidate “lives and feels” content, can tell stories and wraps news and science into sharable, engaging content
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills are a must, as well as attention to detail
- The candidate must be familiar with SEO writing techniques and have hands-on experience with Wordpress
- The writer needs to be able to provide content in a fast and efficient manner with strict adherence to deadlines