Content Manager Assistant
The Content Manager Assistant ensures the Content Team runs smoothly on a daily basis. The person is responsible for upholding the Content Team’s standards of high quality, making sure all goals, projects, and tasks requested by the Head of Content are completed before given deadlines and are compliant with the level of quality expected from other departments and third parties.
The Content Manager Assistant maintains a link between the Head of Content and the Content Team in order to create a warm, friendly, safe environment in which team members feel listened to, and can channel their creativity and other skills into the company’s goals and projects.
- Acts as the go-to contact for Content Team members who wish to discuss items in relation to daily work, ongoing projects, technical issues, or updates communicated by the Head of Content.
- He/she is a liaison with other departments in order to solve any issue preventing daily workflow to take place, or to request improvements. This includes troubleshooting issues, reporting them to the adequate department, following up, and informing involved parties of any development.
- The Content Manager Assistant is responsible for reporting to the Head of Content in order for them to have an overview at all times.
- He/she is responsible for planning blog articles and other publication-related items. Management of delivery times, publication times, quality, and the enforcing of company policies and Content Guidelines are the main tasks pertaining to this specific area.
- Blog coordination on a daily basis
- Editorial meeting
- SEO adjustments coordination
- Dispatch of tasks and resources
- Quality assurance and briefings
- Tech issues liaison
- Ad-hoc project management
- HBO degree and 2 years experience in a similar role
- Sense of organisation
- Knowledge in SEO, writing process, publication standards
- Proactivity in spotting arising issues, technical, organisational, and personnel-related
- All-round IT knowledge
- Multilingualism (perfect English skills + 1 or 2 additional languages, preferably French or Spanish, although German, Dutch or another European language are welcome too)
You will work in an informal organization where there is room for development.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and does your resume match the above profile? Then we would like to hear more from you! Please send us your CV and a short letter of motivation