Our client is a young and fast growing provider of mobile content services to consumers worldwide. They are active in areas of performance marketing, mobile subscription services, behavioral targeting, real time bidding and programmatic media buying.
We are looking for a Business Analyst. Are you the person who knows how to create insights that maximize business impact? You love to crunch huge datasets? You would like to work on issues which play a pivotal role in the marketing strategy in order to reach millions of customers? Than this job is for you!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team. You are one of the driving forces behind the creation of in-depth operational marketing analysis. Together with your team members, you build crystal clear insights and you know how to present it to other departments, such as Marketing, Business Development and IT. You will work in an international environment and will work closely with our colleagues in Amsterdam.
What will you be doing?
- Collecting and combining (big) data sets from various sources.
- Perform deep-dive analyses to gain a better understanding of customer - and channel behaviour trends and its commercial impact.
- Monitoring and analyse (KPI) results of marketing channels and marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to improve ROI and translate your findings in actions,present your conclusions to internal stakeholders.
- Make Ad-hoc analysis.
- Identify (technical) issues and their root cause and work together with ITdepartment to fix those issues.
- Answer important business questions of company stakeholders and provide them with valuable reports and actionable insights.
- Deliver reports/tools to decision makers.
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant quantitative field: (Data Analytics, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Experience/knowledge of MySQL.
- Analytical, results driven, proactive and flexible.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Experience of Tableau is a pre.
- A competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
- Help and compensation for relocation to Kuala Lumpur
- Freedom and budget to travel, attend conferences, workshops and training
- As our CTO you will have the opportunity to shape the IT organization
- Initiate and be involved in new technology and new business initiatives